[KK] Village Of Hublo [KK] Village Of Hublo

i...am

amazed at the brilliance of this piece.

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

4 for the animation

the animation was average, but to be honest the jokes were lame.

A Sperm Limit Law A Sperm Limit Law

great

you did a great job on this, lol what? |
\/

4 IN 1: Story Generator 4 IN 1: Story Generator

awsome

Hey all of you large, Males I'm a Female looking for a communist night out with you! I love to procrastinate and I play cricket. I hope you're a medium rare person cause we would be rubbing alll night long. We would do it like your mom and your dad after a night of hiness. If you're not chinese and ready to derp then don't bother.

lol

Little-Rena responds:

lol

Epic Coaster Epic Coaster

fun game

but when an award would come up it pause for half a second

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

12/10

is what i would give this game, sweet controls, cool concerts and tons of music choices makes this game fo shizzle

Evak/gabber!(wip) Evak/gabber!(wip)

its there

I can hear the bass under the melody, it sound right, its just not loud enough throughout the whole song. This is a great song however, for it being your first try.
I give you props for that, kepp up the good work and good luck, sb37

RandomDanceOfHappy responds:

lol, i know its there XD and everything but i need to see with my subs and everything so i dont over power it ! thanks tho ;)
thanks fer the props

Trinity (HardStyle) Trinity (HardStyle)

wow

When i clicked on the link to this song, I didnt think it would be this good. Maybe the bass could be a little louder, but i always prefer my bass loud so dont really take that into consideration. If you spend more time on this and expand this I would say it would be good enough to be album ready. Good luck, sb37

~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry) ~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry)

great track

Lots of melody and a good bass but i have a suggestion, try not only to incorporate skrillex, zomboy, and porter robinson, try getting some guys like flux pavillion, datsik, exicision, 16 bit, and borgore, just to name a few. I think your tracks would have a wider range and a more unique sound to it. Good luck, sb37.