Evak/gabber!(wip) Evak/gabber!(wip)

its there

I can hear the bass under the melody, it sound right, its just not loud enough throughout the whole song. This is a great song however, for it being your first try.
I give you props for that, kepp up the good work and good luck, sb37

RandomDanceOfHappy responds:

lol, i know its there XD and everything but i need to see with my subs and everything so i dont over power it ! thanks tho ;)
thanks fer the props

Trinity (HardStyle) Trinity (HardStyle)

wow

When i clicked on the link to this song, I didnt think it would be this good. Maybe the bass could be a little louder, but i always prefer my bass loud so dont really take that into consideration. If you spend more time on this and expand this I would say it would be good enough to be album ready. Good luck, sb37

~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry) ~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry)

great track

Lots of melody and a good bass but i have a suggestion, try not only to incorporate skrillex, zomboy, and porter robinson, try getting some guys like flux pavillion, datsik, exicision, 16 bit, and borgore, just to name a few. I think your tracks would have a wider range and a more unique sound to it. Good luck, sb37.

The Weirdest Link The Weirdest Link

country?

Interesting song, i liked it, people should stop being jerks about this music though. (fatkidwitajetpack and darkmaster603)

Cuzone responds:

they're jealous. the country thing is because morons go to the most popular categories and zero everything on tuesday night (that's when the best of the week list is renewed), so i had to change it or else my music wouldn't get any listens.

Precious. Precious.

very good

nice intro and great beat, the piano was the best part though, i thought it was splendid. Good job

IVoltage - WiP IVoltage - WiP

louder bro

the song sounds week, it has good melody but it needs more kick and bass, then it would be really good, your almost there.

(CHS) Last Hope (CHS) Last Hope

no question about it

this song truly desrves a ten, loved every part, it made me sit back and listen, great job man!

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Thanks bro. Im glad you enoyed it.

Qyue - TheMuseum Qyue - TheMuseum

nicely done

really good but it seems that theres just something missing, good job!

Brazen Soul - Back Here Again Brazen Soul - Back Here Again

wierd

but the good kind, great job man i'd love to hear more!

8/10
5/5

RowlandRose responds:

I love being anything, so long as it's the good kind!

Syst3m Sh0ck [RNG] Syst3m Sh0ck [RNG]

perfect

every part worked toghether and made this brilliant piece of music well done!